Before the broadcast
- Look at the video above. It gives information how to film to do a good broadcast.
- Assure that the tripod is positioned on a stable ground and level it so that the air bubble is in the middle of the circle. When you loosen the two screws on the left side of the tripod head you can pan and tilt the iPad.
- Mount the microphone in the accessory shoe on the top of the holder and connect it to the iPad.
- If it is the first broadcast for the day it is good to restart the iPad. You can do this by clicking the grey icon on the screen and chose restart.
- Assure that the iPad is connected to the right WiFi. You do this in the setting menu.
Start the broadcast
- Start the app with the red icon named ”Broadcaster”.
- If you are not signed in you need to enter the username and password.
- If you see a list of different cups or channels you chose the right one and then click on ”Done” in the top tight corner of the screen.
- You will now see the games on the left side of the screen. Chose the right game that will be played and confirm by click ”Select”. Confirm one more time with ”Yes”.
- The countdown in the top of the screen counts down to the start of the broadcast and when the time reached 00:00 the broadcast begins and the viewers start to see the broadcast. If you want to start the broadcast earlier you can click ”Brodcast Now”.
- When the referee start the game you start the scoreboard clock by clicking ”> 00:00” in the bottom of the screen.
- Always follow the game so that the ball is visible.
When a team scores you click the ”+” in the left or right side of the screen depending on what team scores.
- When the period is finished you stop the clock and reset it by click ”Reset”. You then change period by click on it on the bottom of the screen and then click ”+” and Set.
- Remember that the microphone can pick up audio from behind the camera and all you say can be heard by the viewers.
- When the games if finished you click ”End Broadcast” in the bottom of the screen. Confirm with ”Yes”. Don’t exit the app or lock the screen if there is more games the same day.
Efter the broadcast
- If you don’t see the next game in the schedule click ”Refresh” to reload the list.
- When the last game for the day is played you end the broadcast as usual.
- You then lock the screen by clicking the grey icon and ”Lock screen”. If you have been using a 4G WiFi you turn that off with the power switch on the device.